- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Do not give your password to anyone.
- Do not send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of txbit team or staff.
- Regularly change you txbit.io password and make sure not to use the same password anywhere else.
- Do not accept requests to help you with any issues unless it is through the official txbit support channels.
- Beware of scammers and impersonators in txbit social channels like Telegram and Twitter.
- Txbit will never ask you to send funds to unlock your account.
Txbit.io Security Tips Print
Modified on: Thu, 31 Jan, 2019 at 2:34 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.