- On the LOGIN screen, click "Forgot password?" below the 2FA CODE field.
- Enter the Email address used to Login and hit RESET button.
- A Password Reset email has now been sent to your inbox. Make sure you check the SPAM folder if you do not see it in your inbox. Click on the RESET button to reset your password.
- After clicking the button, you will be redirected to a new screen to set a new password. Enter your new password and repeat it to confirm it. Click Update .
- You have successfully changed your password. You may now login using the new credentials.
Forgot password? Print
Modified on: Thu, 6 Feb, 2020 at 12:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.